Counting the remaining for 2007.
Resolutions are just guidelines made and are not meant to for you to stick to. Well, that's my theory. As we are almost reaching the finishing line for 2007, what are your major accomplishment?(oh, not again)
For me, I guess being able to gain back the freedom as a civilian is something anyone could ever wish for - with a little exceptions for those who remained bonded with this screwed up organisation.
I guess I'm still the same old me, with just a tiny-weenie changes here and there. A little bit more impatient and nasty, but still, my heart is big enough to accomodate all my friends in. Heart you all for being such lovely people in my life. I do care.
Although I didn't manage to get into SIA and finally evolute in becoming a true himbo, I managed to squeeze my lil ass into the aviation industry. I don't know, neither will I tell myself how long I'm gonna stay with this company/industry, am taking a step at a time. [Resolution half-fulfilled]
I did not travel to any fantastic destinations throughout 2007 which is something that I promised myself I would do. Plan changes and we just got to adapt to it. [Resolution failed]
I'm still studying Japanese and I will continue doing so. Been thinking hard lately, every now and then people start throwing questions like "Why are you studying Japanese instead of getting a degree?"etc. I've kind of figured out what I want to do though it may take 2 to 3 years. Also, I took JLPT 4 early this month and still waiting for results to be out in March. [Resolution fulfilled]
Best gift of 2007: I've finally earned myself a driving license on 21 December 2007 at 2nd attempt. I kept telling myself "I can do it and I'm going to walk into that room and watch THAT video" Its really by luck or by chance that I made it. At last, I'm certified to drive. [Resolution fufilled]
I haven't gain a single bit of weight since. I will try harder next year. As usual. [Resolution failed]
Till then, I'm still waiting for tonnes of photos with my friends. Photos!!!
For me, I guess being able to gain back the freedom as a civilian is something anyone could ever wish for - with a little exceptions for those who remained bonded with this screwed up organisation.
I guess I'm still the same old me, with just a tiny-weenie changes here and there. A little bit more impatient and nasty, but still, my heart is big enough to accomodate all my friends in. Heart you all for being such lovely people in my life. I do care.
Although I didn't manage to get into SIA and finally evolute in becoming a true himbo, I managed to squeeze my lil ass into the aviation industry. I don't know, neither will I tell myself how long I'm gonna stay with this company/industry, am taking a step at a time. [Resolution half-fulfilled]
I did not travel to any fantastic destinations throughout 2007 which is something that I promised myself I would do. Plan changes and we just got to adapt to it. [Resolution failed]
I'm still studying Japanese and I will continue doing so. Been thinking hard lately, every now and then people start throwing questions like "Why are you studying Japanese instead of getting a degree?"etc. I've kind of figured out what I want to do though it may take 2 to 3 years. Also, I took JLPT 4 early this month and still waiting for results to be out in March. [Resolution fulfilled]
Best gift of 2007: I've finally earned myself a driving license on 21 December 2007 at 2nd attempt. I kept telling myself "I can do it and I'm going to walk into that room and watch THAT video" Its really by luck or by chance that I made it. At last, I'm certified to drive. [Resolution fufilled]
I haven't gain a single bit of weight since. I will try harder next year. As usual. [Resolution failed]
Till then, I'm still waiting for tonnes of photos with my friends. Photos!!!

